Angulated Titanium Abutment | Concave Profile | 15 Degrees
- Internal Hexagon
- Hex Connection:
- 2.42 mm
- 25 Ncm
Shipping and Delivery
Anatomical Concave Abutments
The concave Innovative design creates an optimal emergence profile, enabling replacement of temporary prosthetics without harming the newly formed tissue structure.
- Gives astonishing aesthetic results and reducing the metal visibility of the abutment
- Ensures a secure fit between the abutment and the implant and establishes a superior primary stability
- Stabilized the gingival architecture immediately after extraction or implant placement
- Eliminates the need for soft tissue reshaping after tooth removal or implant placement
- Optimal emergence profile
- Accelerates gingival healing
- Highest grade of titanium alloy (5)
Unlock a FREE Light Electric Driver when you purchase 30 implants!
Use Coupon: GETDRIVER. (Activated upon adding 30 implants to cart.)
Dr. Jeng Chester, DDS
I have been using GP implants for my last 50 cases and results are same, if not better than the other implants I have in my office. Fantastic for immediates due to the design. I am now a loyal user!
Dr. Campanella Claudio
The best dental implants.
I met the company by chance a few years ago. I have discovered an excellent company with great precision in production. Staff prepared and available. Great product. Thank you.
Dr. Rodolfo Gutierrez
EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, GP implants have had an increase in my dental practice due to the fact that they all have been very successful. GP implants are trustworthy and have a good price. I have been working with GP implants for the past 7 years and we have placed at least 500 implants up to this day. I highly recommend them.
Craig D. Schmidtke, DDS
The SSI Implant by GP is an excellent choice for clinical cases with complications related to anatomy. It is so easy and safe to load the implant, and it gives impeccable results post-operatively, with respect to osseointegration. I was simply amazed when I saw the X-ray where the bone was strongly integrating with the implant surface