Premium Kit with 35 DLC Step Stopper Drills
- Country of Origin:
- Premium Box - Made in Italy
- High quality DLC Drills (Diamond Like Carbon Drills)
- The kit comes with a Standard Ratchet, below you can choose: Kit with Standard Ratchet or Torque Ratchet
STEP STOPPER DRILLS KIT
Step drills with stoppers come with an innovative coating used to create lower heat and longer life for the drill. This drill has built-in stoppers, when the diameter of the apical part of each drill bit is equal to the diameter of the drill bit preceding it. It means that the whole drilling process will be extremely controlled and will always yield exceptionally expected results.
- Less drilling.
- Adapted specifically to the anatomical shape of the implant.
- Better initial stability.
- Expected results every time.
- Less heat generation.
- Outstanding stability
- New standard of quality, reliability and durability
- Made of high-quality surgical materials embedded with a DLC dark grey coating, with an outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
- Made on the latest generation, and highest precision CNC machines.
- Minimum drill/bone heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
- Universal sizes, compatible with the most implant sizes on the market.
- Special length marks that stay visible even in the harshest conditions.
Dr. Jeng Chester, DDS
I have been using GP implants for my last 50 cases and results are same, if not better than the other implants I have in my office. Fantastic for immediates due to the design. I am now a loyal user!
Dr. Campanella Claudio
The best dental implants.
I met the company by chance a few years ago. I have discovered an excellent company with great precision in production. Staff prepared and available. Great product. Thank you.
Dr. Rodolfo Gutierrez
EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, GP implants have had an increase in my dental practice due to the fact that they all have been very successful. GP implants are trustworthy and have a good price. I have been working with GP implants for the past 7 years and we have placed at least 500 implants up to this day. I highly recommend them.
Craig D. Schmidtke, DDS
The SSI Implant by GP is an excellent choice for clinical cases with complications related to anatomy. It is so easy and safe to load the implant, and it gives impeccable results post-operatively, with respect to osseointegration. I was simply amazed when I saw the X-ray where the bone was strongly integrating with the implant surface