Internal Hex - RP
Impression Copings | Transfer - Screw Type
- Internal Hexagon
- Hex Connection:
- 2.42 mm
- Titanium (Ti6Al4 ELI)
- Single Platform:
- Fits with: 3.3ø , 3.75ø, 4.2ø, 5.0ø & 6.0ø - Outstanding Simplicity
- Avoid failures:
- We highly recommend to use GP Implant's prosthetic parts to ensure the perfect connection between implant & abutment
Dental impression coping is a manufactured device which is used to copy the exact shape and position of a dental implant abutment interface. With impression copings we can replicate the position of the implant in the patient’s mouth.
When to use
- Implants in posterior zone
- Areas with limited intraoral Access
- Single implants and short span bridges
- It can be used for multiple units, but if implants are sufficiently parallel to each other
- Limited mouth opening and/or difficult access implant in the posterior region.
- Limited intra-arch space
How to use
- Remove healing cap using the prosthetic driver, ensuring the platform is clear of soft tissue and bone.
- Place the closed tray impression coping on the implant body and hand tighten using the corresponding screw and prosthetic driver. After placing the impression coping, it is necessary to take a radiograph to ensure it is seated completely.
- Place the impression cap on top of the fixed impression post.
- Push the impression cap in an apical direction until in “CLICKS”.
- Take the impression
- Once the material is cured, carefully remove the tray
- The impression cap remains in the impression material and is automatically pulled off from the impression post with the removal of the tray
- Unscrew and remove the impression post from the patient’s mouth.
- Mount the impression post onto the analog using the guide screw.
- Reposition the impression post in the tray
- Gently push the impression post until you feel a tactile response of engagement.
- Lab process
- Easy method
- Less time for impression preparation
- Impression coping for closed tray are shorter, making it easier for posterior areas and for patients with limited mouth opening.
- Helpful with patients with limited mouth opening
Dr. Jeng Chester, DDS
I have been using GP implants for my last 50 cases and results are same, if not better than the other implants I have in my office. Fantastic for immediates due to the design. I am now a loyal user!
Dr. Campanella Claudio
The best dental implants.
I met the company by chance a few years ago. I have discovered an excellent company with great precision in production. Staff prepared and available. Great product. Thank you.
Dr. Rodolfo Gutierrez
EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, GP implants have had an increase in my dental practice due to the fact that they all have been very successful. GP implants are trustworthy and have a good price. I have been working with GP implants for the past 7 years and we have placed at least 500 implants up to this day. I highly recommend them.
Craig D. Schmidtke, DDS
The SSI Implant by GP is an excellent choice for clinical cases with complications related to anatomy. It is so easy and safe to load the implant, and it gives impeccable results post-operatively, with respect to osseointegration. I was simply amazed when I saw the X-ray where the bone was strongly integrating with the implant surface
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.