Internal Hex - RP
Castable Abutment | UCLA | Chrome Base
- Internal Hexagon
- Hex Connection:
- 2.42 mm
- 20 Ncm
- Plastic UCLA with Chrome Coblat base
- Single Platform:
- Fits with: 3.3ø , 3.75ø, 4.2ø, 5.0ø & 6.0ø - Outstanding Simplicity
- Avoid failures:
- We highly recommend to use GP Implant's prosthetic parts to ensure the perfect connection between implant & abutment
The Casting abutment with CoCr base is offered with a machined base, made out of Chrome Cobalt. This abutment was designed for angle related issues; providing a possible angle adjustment of up to 30 degrees when custom made, and in some cases depth problems (too deep or too shallow), thanks to the CrCo base you have the precision of a machined abutment. Through the combination of a plastic sleeve and a metal base, this abutment provides precision that has rarely been seen before. It can be either with an anti-rotational attachment (hexed) or without one (non hexed).
When to use
- Multi screw or cement-retained restorations.
- Single screw or cement retained restorations
- Correct angles up to 30 degrees
- Depth problems
- Hexed > Single tooth restorations
- Non-hexed > Implant retained fixed prostheses.
- It can be used as a provisional prosthesis.
How to use
- These abutments are modified and prepared in the patient’s mouth or in the laboratory with a working cast (using addition silicones to reproduce gingival morphology)
- The abutment must be carefully hand-tightened into the lab analog with an abutment retaining screw.
- Lab process
- When cast is ready, it is then fixed to the implant by the recommended abutment screw and torque is dictated by manufacturer’s instructions (30 Ncm)
- Corrosion resistance
- Minimize the possibility for irritation and allergic reaction
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Combines high precision machined interface between the implant and the abutment with the convenience of the castable abutment.
- Cost effective
-CoCr base is extremely strong at high temperatures; it has a high melting threshold. And it does not lose its properties when it is elevated to high temperatures (remains stable).
Dr. Jeng Chester, DDS
I have been using GP implants for my last 50 cases and results are same, if not better than the other implants I have in my office. Fantastic for immediates due to the design. I am now a loyal user!
Dr. Campanella Claudio
The best dental implants.
I met the company by chance a few years ago. I have discovered an excellent company with great precision in production. Staff prepared and available. Great product. Thank you.
Dr. Rodolfo Gutierrez
EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, GP implants have had an increase in my dental practice due to the fact that they all have been very successful. GP implants are trustworthy and have a good price. I have been working with GP implants for the past 7 years and we have placed at least 500 implants up to this day. I highly recommend them.
Craig D. Schmidtke, DDS
The SSI Implant by GP is an excellent choice for clinical cases with complications related to anatomy. It is so easy and safe to load the implant, and it gives impeccable results post-operatively, with respect to osseointegration. I was simply amazed when I saw the X-ray where the bone was strongly integrating with the implant surface
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.