Internal Hex - RP
Titanium Angulated Abutment | 15 Degrees | With Collar
- Internal Hexagon
- Hex Connection:
- 2.42 mm
- 25 Ncm
- Titanium (Ti6Al4 ELI)
- Single Platform:
- Fits with: 3.3ø , 3.75ø, 4.2ø, 5.0ø & 6.0ø - Outstanding Simplicity
- Avoid failures:
- We highly recommend to use GP Implant's prosthetic parts to ensure the perfect connection between implant & abutment
Titanium (Ti) owing to its well-documented biomechanical properties, it is accepted as standard material for implant abutments.
The advantages of standard abutments are time efficiency in the overall treatment and therefore, shortening of the technical manufacturing time. Divergences between implants or malpositioned implants can be corrected with angled standard abutments.
They are available with a variety of collar heights to achieve optimal emergence from shallow or deep gingival wells, in order to obtain outstanding esthetic results.
These abutments are available with angles of 15° and 25° degrees.
Angulated abutments are used when dental implants are not placed parallel to adjacent teeth or contiguous implants, the clinician can use angled abutments to achieve proper restorative contours
When to use
- Cement- retained single crowns or bridges
- Endosseous implants placed at unfavorable angles may be restored with angled abutments without compromising function or esthetics.
- To compensate for the divergence of seated implants.
How to use
- Treatment planning with radiograph
- Try the abutment on implant intraorally or on working model.
- The abutment must be carefully hand-tightened into the lab analog with an abutment retaining screw.
- Lab process
- When cast is ready, it is then fixed to the implant by the recommended abutment screw and torque is dictated by manufacturer’s instructions (30 NCM)
- Provides better prosthetic suppor
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Good strength
- Facilitate paralleling nonaligned implants, therefore making prosthesis fabrication easier.
- These abutments can aid the clinician in avoiding anatomical structures when placing the implants. In addition, the use of angled abutments can reduce treatment time, fees and the need to perform guided bone regeneration procedures.
Dr. Jeng Chester, DDS
I have been using GP implants for my last 50 cases and results are same, if not better than the other implants I have in my office. Fantastic for immediates due to the design. I am now a loyal user!
Dr. Campanella Claudio
The best dental implants.
I met the company by chance a few years ago. I have discovered an excellent company with great precision in production. Staff prepared and available. Great product. Thank you.
Dr. Rodolfo Gutierrez
EXCELLENT PRODUCTS, GP implants have had an increase in my dental practice due to the fact that they all have been very successful. GP implants are trustworthy and have a good price. I have been working with GP implants for the past 7 years and we have placed at least 500 implants up to this day. I highly recommend them.
Craig D. Schmidtke, DDS
The SSI Implant by GP is an excellent choice for clinical cases with complications related to anatomy. It is so easy and safe to load the implant, and it gives impeccable results post-operatively, with respect to osseointegration. I was simply amazed when I saw the X-ray where the bone was strongly integrating with the implant surface
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.